Spaces in London are really expensive. Literally 99% of your ticket goes to paying for the venue, with the remaining 1% covering miscellaneous event costs (blu tac, stickers, paper…).
The venues consistently cost around £2k, and we haven’t been able to find any venues that are significantly cheaper than that for our requirements.
Do the organisers get paid for their work?
No, we don’t get paid – in fact, we even pay for our own (full price) tickets!
We also don’t get our expenses paid (and some of us don’t live in London) so between travelling to the monthly committee meetings and things we buy for Polyday, it actually costs us more as individuals to attend than anyone else!
Media & Business
Can I sponsor Polyday?
Please get in touch to discuss sponsoring possibilities.
I am writing an article/making a documentary on polyamory. Can I attend?
People working in the media are welcome to attend Polyday by purchasing a ticket and requesting a “Press Badge”. Please do so through our contact form.
Can I bring/pass out flyers for my business/event?
You can bring flyers, which we will place on a table for that purpose.